Is there a Single “Best” Platform or will it be “Fit to Purpose”?
Time: 2:00 pm
day: Pre-Conference Focus Day
- Analysing the advantages, disadvantages and comparisons of the DNA, Peptide,
- RNA, and Virus-based and other novel vaccine platforms
- Harmonisation of clinical outcomes and imune correlates
- Considering if we can we get better at predictive animal models?
- Questioning what other signals we need to provide to the immune system, either
built into the vaccine or given concomitantly (checkpoints, costims, cytokines,
innate immunity boosters, etc.)